This post is not a lesson we will cover in class. However, it is a lesson we can all be encouraged by. I am blessed to teach you each Sunday, and each Sunday I grow just a little closer to you. I love each member of the class. I just want you to know that every week I strive to find the most effective way to bring a message that is Biblically sound and that will stimulate our spiritual growth.
Do I ever get discouraged? Yes indeed. But I remember Galatians 6:9. I never want to become "weary in doing good". And my hope is that you feel the same way! Those of you who have made comments before, during, and after class have encouraged me greatly. Just your presence motivates me.
Here is something I found and want to share with you. I hope you find it helpful:
Phil Robertson speaks about why we need Jesus
Bill

No comments:
Post a Comment